We will have one mandatory group class per month (usually held on a Friday after 5:00 pm) which contributes greatly to the motivation of the students and will prepare the students for concert and recitals.
Students of WSSF enroll for a minimum of one month and the payment for the first month is due prior to the first lesson. Scheduling is subject to teacher availability. Students may preregister for the upcoming term. Students can enroll at any time on a month to month basis.
In order to assume that all parents and students understand the function of Westfield Studio of Strings and Flute. We ask you to take time to read, review and honor the following policy of the studio.
Students of WSSF enroll for a minimum of one month and the payment for the first month is due prior to the first lesson. Scheduling is subject to teacher availability. Students may preregister for the upcoming term. Students can enroll at any time on a month-to-month basis.
1. I understand that I am responsible for payment of tuition due on the last lesson of the preceding month.2. I understand there are no tuition reductions for vacations, holidays, and absences for any reason and no makeup days unless the school is closed for inclement weather or the teacher is absent. In this case there will be a make-up.
3. I understand if a lesson is missed for any personal reason, I should not ask for a make up lesson or to be switched to another day or time. If you can not make the make up lesson day set up by the teacher in case of teacher absence (usually during the fifth week) there will be no credit or another make up day within the month. Please understand that the instructor have a full studio, which restricts flexibility in scheduling.
4. I understand failure to pay tuition after the 10th of the month will result in a $10 late fee and can result in lessons termination.
5. I understand I must give at least 30 days of notice of withdrawal and I am accountable to pay if the student terminates without prior notice.
6. I understand excessive absence from lessons will result in lesson termination unless a notice is given.
7. I understand that for Suzuki string group class for Suzuki students are held once a month and are mandatory and will be added to your monthly tuition. Group classes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Group classes are necessary for performance, proficiency and are a part of the Suzuki training.
8. I understand there will be no lessons on Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the following Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Monthly tuition will remain the same if your lesson falls on these days.
9. I understand that if I chose to take time off for the summer I will lose my time slot and if I wish to re-take lessons I must re-register. Time slots are only kept for those that keep paying their monthly tuition.
10. I understand that my tuition will not change depending on the amount of lesson days included in the month. Every effort will be made to have four lessons.
11. I understand that my instrument, assigned music, and practice notebook/folder are required for each lesson. You are responsible to keep it in good playable condition.
12. I understand I will be terminated from Westfield Strings and Flute Studio if I fail to follow these and other rules of the studio.
13. I understand I will notify WSSF of any change of address, phone, email, etc.
14. I understand and will honor all regulations, policies and fees.