Recommended Books that will guide you to be successful as a student, or the parent of a student.
- Teaching from the Balance Pointby Edward Kreitman This invaluable resource for students and teachers is clearly and expertly written. For those interested in learning more about either the Suzuki method
- Nurtured by Love: Dr. Suzuki explains the philosophy and principles of his teaching method.
- Helping Parents Practice: An in-depth guide to practicing with young children.
- How to Get Your Child to Practice . . . Without Resorting to Violence A light-hearted and informative book.
- Practicing for Artistic Success A book directed toward adult musicians that clearly lays out effective strategies for successful practice and performance
If you or your child is interested in music lessons, please text Isabelle at 413 297 2011 for an appointment.
Westfield Studio of Strings and Flute 347 Elm Street, Westfield, MA. 01085 Email: [email protected] or Tel: 413 297 2011 401 801 8299
WSSF is located in the corner of Elm street and Meadow street. Please park in the parking lot of the "River Walk" on Meadow street side and enter the building in the main entrance on Elm street. WSSF is located on the second floor of the building.